The virtual roundtable event – What does forward look like? – is an exclusive event created for executives, to come together to discuss industry trends and topics at a high level, peer-to-peer environment.
This virtual event is limited to a number of executive guests. Participation is free of charge.
Please note that your registration of the virtual event shall only be confirmed once the request is authorised and BEE sends an official confirmation email.
For further information, kindly send a quick email to Webinars@BeExecutiveEvents.com.
JOIN US for senior-level conversations, exchange of ideas and networking at Be Exclusive Events’ intimate, Virtual Roundtable – What does forward look like?.
This particular event would be of interest to professionals with the following titles:
Establishing and sustaining trusted partnershipsView All
Professor Julia Hobsbawm was very engaging and her speech was very pertinent and enlightening. I very much enjoyed the discussion.
The event was incredibly well organised and hosted. The chauffeur service helped the evening run smoothly.
The incredibly generous hospitality of organising the event at the Ritz was much appreciated.
The event was extremely well organized, lovely venue, and networking with other industries peers was quite interesting.
NetApp Speaker was very good at engaging with the audience.
Look forward to attending other upcoming events.
In my opinion, it was worth to come and get some new ideas and potentials to discuss.
Furthermore, it was so convenient and well organized to join!
– Offering a vegetarian choice is very important. Thank you!
– Speaker and presentation: interesting content, not long torp (do not do longer)
– Guests: good quality of the guests.
– Super location
– Communication was very well done: Straight to the point and clear details.
My feedback for the event would be as follows:
– The size of the gathering was perfect. Gave enough opportunity to network and get to know people.
– The food, wine, service was perfect. What else can you expect at the Ritz :-)?
– You and your team were gracious hosts and took great care to facilitate the meeting. For example, I was on my own for a few minutes and you quickly helped me to connect with a couple of guests at the event.
Wonderful location, well-selected participants with diverse backgrounds and valuable exchange and networking.
I thought the event was a fantastic and very good use of time.
The venue, quality of participants and content – all spot on.
Thoroughly enjoyed table talk and the overall interaction.
I think keeping the group to a smaller number really allowed you to meet and have a good conversation with the attendees.
The guests were all very likeminded & I loved the way the hosts asked everyone to introduce themselves.
The speaker was very enlightening and held the audience, it would have been good to have more time for Q&A, discussion as the topic was so interesting
I also made some really good contacts from the event to extend my network.
Thank you again & I look forward to attending an event in the future.
I thought the event was a fantastic and very good use of time.
The venue, quality of participants and content – all spot on.
Thoroughly enjoyed Aron ’s talk and the overall interaction.
It was a good event, appreciate the small & intimate group of people.
Personally, I found the lunch extremely useful. It provided a fantastic opportunity to discuss a very relevant topic with fellow Executives in addition to hearing from Aron. I was fortunate to be sat beside Aron and so was able to spend considerable time discussing our shared passion for strong leadership driving a positive culture.
Overall a great format in a rather splendid location.
The location was very good and the dinner well organized.
I enjoyed the speeches held and the discussions with my peers at the dinner table.
The event was well run and very informative with a great selection of people with diverse insights into the problems facing their industry.
– I always think a memorable venue is key, both to attract the right attendees and then making the event memorable on the day. Boy, did you achieve this with The Ritz London! It was just a fantastic choice
– The event organisation is key – especially in advance (but also of course on the day as well), and again BEE excelled at this. Lots of great, timely, appropriate content in your communications
– The car pickups were a really great touch. They just added to the overall experience
– The customer is key to the success – and you have a great customer in NetApp. The guys really understood, in my opinion, how to pitch to this audience, and I think got a great balance between relationship building, image (of NetApp) awareness, thought leadership and soft sell.
This event organized roundtables around a strong topical theme in our industry, was an opportunity to revisit the strategy and values of NetApp, meet and discuss with my colleagues and our host ESN while throughout the evening.
A very good format and a great evening in a very prestigious place in Paris.
Overall an excellent and valuable lunch so congrats to Kronos and to your team for the organisation
– I think it was a brilliant event and very well organised so thank for the invite. A great mix of people and a great choice of venue.
– Even better if would be – to create more opportunity of networking outside your table to the extent possible – though appreciate that is difficult.
– Also will be helpful to attend one more session with the same/similar group of people to further cement the relationship.
Thanks for being your guests. DocuSign is very professional and could help us to standardize processes and to safe time.
I am sure we will deepen the discussion with DocuSign and get more people Involved internally to demonstrate the Power & Value of this one – going Digital.
Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.
The mix of people was very good and a good level – so many times at these events the people are too junior and therefore the conversation not at the right level – last night was very good.
Julia gave a very stimulating talk – which we continued on our table.
Once again thank you for the invite – thought-provoking and a great networking opportunity.
I really enjoyed the format and participating in the conversation; I’d be more than happy in joining you at future events where I can contribute.
In answer to your question, I’m not sure you could improve the event – apart from the technical hiccup, which wouldn’t be an event if there wasn’t at least one.
The organization and the whole environment was very good – from the chauffeur services (which finally allowed me to join this event) to the intro speeches and the selection of diverse participants. I always felt very comfortable and well.
▪ Event Organization: 10/10
▪ Communication & Follow-Ups: 10/10
▪ Venue: 10/10
▪ Content of the expert presentation: 8/10
Cars there and back were very welcome.
I very much enjoyed the conversations and took away a lot of valuable information about DocuSign. I also liked the live demo and thought it fitted in perfectly in the course of the evening. So, I would not change anything!
My general feedback is this event was well balanced, giving the opportunity to meet other people and enjoy delicious dinner. I was very impressed with Julia’s background, her work and presentation during the evening.
As far as the opportunity for future events perhaps a bit more insights with facts and figures would be more engaging for the audience. The discussions were too high level and rushed, whilst AI is a complex topic and deserves more in-depth discussion.
I look forward to attending future and similar events.
I liked the networking angle of the event rather than a sales pitch from NetApp.
Overall a very nice experience and I look forward to the next event.
I did stand up and thank BEE when I posted a question to Aron so I hope your team heard that and I helped you to score some brownie points with Kronos too.
I have since followed up with them to tell them how great the events were and how well your team had organised it.
I greatly appreciated the general organization of the event (venue, schedule and theme).
I especially enjoyed the aperitif that allowed us to freely exchange and get to know each other before settling down at the table – especially as the mild weather and the balcony were there.
I discovered a new NetApp consulting offer that I did not know and got to know both your colleagues and peers – and I enjoyed the discussions and discussions of the evening.
Thank you again for this invitation and the senior profile of the people present tonight.
A great success!!
Thank you BEE for making this happen….the talks were interesting, the company even more so and the compact nature made it feel like a one to one interaction with the participants which sometimes is lost in such events.
I look forward very much to learning more, doing more. Please keep me posted on any more such events that might enlighten the mind further.
Communication and touching points from your team always engaging and straight to the point.
Kronos were amazing hosts. It will be a pleasure to stay in touch. I enjoyed it!
We had some great hosts in NetApp, the venue was wonderful and I really enjoyed meeting my fellow delegates.
I have held and attended several business events and I was very impressed by your team courtesy and professionalism and communication regarding event details in participation.
Looking forward to being invited to upcoming events.
The company and venue were superb and much appreciated by me, the subject matter insightful.
Thank you for inviting me. It was an excellent dinner and I think the evening went well.
– Good Organization
– Great Event format
– Good Pace of presentations
– Relevant stakeholders
– Great Networking
The chauffeurs are a great idea – frankly they probably avoid last-minute cancellations and take a lot of excuses away for folks – great convenience factor!
That’s all – Thank you for a fun evening!
I found the talks very interesting, open and informative as well for the variety of guests and the exchanged views on the evening topic.
I would like to be part of such an event again, if I may.
The venue was brilliant, stunning views and excellent service!
The content delivered by Kainos was very insightful and informative.
Thanks also for the list of attendees, I’ll be connecting up with them to continue the discussions.
I felt all the attendees contributed and it was useful to the network as I will be working on a number of projects this year and may collaborate with some of them. I think the Kainos pitch was very informative and definitely demonstrated how our healthcare system needs to adapt and actually evoked a lot of thought on how Bupa could potentially invest in the cloud.
Thank you for your hospitality. I look forward to the next time.
Personally, I took a lot of new insides/perspectives and potential cooperation out of this event.
Again – thank you very much for this fruitful event and I would be happy to be invited for a future meeting!
Really interesting to hear the benefits of cloud-based patient care records.
I was very delighted and enjoyed the evening. So I will absolutely recommend your events.
Thanks for being your guest. I’m looking forward to seeing you again at the next event.
It was a well-paced evening; the only downside really was that it ended too soon!
You have done a great job and in fact, if I look at the event (beginning from the pick-up, the welcome, the people, presentation, … until the drop at my home) I cannot find anything to improve. Please continue!
The content also followed this and showed NetApp to be forward-thinking and engaging rather than talking at us about products.
I would like to extend a thank you to yourselves and NetApp to a thoroughly enjoyable and thought-provoking evening
I think the presentation was good, but some live demo would have been helpful in understanding the capability of DocuSign.
The venue was well organized – I think that’s it.
– No overt sales pitch or push for any product play/capability
– Insightful talk from Gartner – independent and helped fuel the conversation for the evening
– The appropriate level of seniority and therefore conversation was at the appropriate level and didn’t descend into technology only
– A great mix of sectors represented
– We bonded well on our table but would have been really good to have mixed the tables up after each course of the meal – we were able to talk openly and get into some details on our table and was keen to both talk to Liberty (similar sector) and NHS (useful cross over) but both were on another table. If there is a way to mix the tables up in a planned way after each course that would be ideal. I totally accept the logistics would become challenging, but the benefits would be worthwhile
The Ritz provided a very good informal area and that contributed to people speaking openly and honestly about their challenges.
The gift-bag at the end was a nice touch.
Thank you for a very profitable evening.
evening. My Feedback…
– The organisation was very good and the venue impressive
. The attendees – great mix and not easy to search and find I suspect. As this is a developing area there are so many job titles and types that fit this space but you had a diverse cross-section.
– The content and conversation – this mix of people and experiences, with us all interested in the subject made the value of the conversation high. Did I have one big take-home message – no not really. You can read Gartner stuff and if you live this space the slides just validate what you know. HOWEVER, I got to understand new stories/experiences/perspectives and lots of little nuggets of practical ideas. You can’t get this from frameworks and reading.
– The all-over the event – it was a good blend of a little structure to get them thinking going and free form. I have to give a lot of credit to NetApp who I think funded the whole event. They did not try to sell themselves but allowed the whole evening to find to feet. I think this helped, as events where the agenda is toward the sponsor feel more constrained in the ideas and thoughts that emerge.
– If you could have enticed attendees from pure digital companies (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Apple, Uber, NetFlix, Microsoft) it could have provided a ‘new order’ thought process into the room.
Thank you for putting it all together. I would be interested in attending future events.
A great event with inspiring contributions from exec data leaders across a number of industries.
– Well-selected audience/group of people.
– Very lively and good discussions
– Was able to expand my network with some really interesting contacts
– Group of people and the size of the event was at the right size
I would like to recommend that these events take place also in Düsseldorf, considering the wide number of private banks, private wealth, private asset management, insurance and tax advisory services.
I think the event was very well organised, with the right size of the audience who could interact and build a network. Debra was brilliant, so knowledgeable and a true SME. My personal take away was great learning, thinking from a different perspective and a network I would really cherish being part of. I have already contacted and started to network with the participant.
I look forward to the next event. Thank you very much once again
As per my feedback, please note:
– Interesting topic
– Very good – diverse! – the group with a good mixture of industries and functions
– Exciting personalities – from technical/practical know-how to social skills which leads to a nice, private and personal atmosphere
And last but not least: great location and set-up!
I appreciated the friendliness and openness of everyone.
I would have loved to focus more on the people and change challenge and less on the toolset from Information Builders.
Technology is not the hurdle. I would next time actively try to steer the discussion more into that direction.
I have only positive things to say.
– Well organised with timely reminders leading up to the event.
– A great selection of like-minded professionals, so the conversation flowed from start to finish.
– The talk from Aron Ain (Kronos CEO) was very interesting and so inspiring
– Engaging, interesting and informative
– Excellent venue
– Quality food & wine
– Great networking opportunity
– Valuable use of my time
I would be very interested in attending similar events should the opportunity arise.
It was a great opportunity to go into an exchange with people from our industry.
What I found very positive as well is that it did not feel like the event of a sale at all, instead, there was lots of space for an open and lively discussion between participants and solution provider.
Great discussions in the table around the topic. Nevertheless, I suggest giving more time for interacting with all to move around between the dining tables or bar tables.
The organisation was great and coordination of guests, conversation topics and the speaker was outstanding. I enjoyed the
networking prior to sitting at the table and the format of the evening, with a wider room conversation as well as a table discussion and debate.
Fantastic location, food and chauffeur service which removed a lot of the logistical hassle that usually goes with attending events like these.
Look forward to future events and relevant topics of conversation.
Although the majority of the attendees were from Deutsche Bank they all had such diverse backgrounds. I was glad to learn more about the topic and appreciated making personal connections.
I look forward to being able to attend future events and would happily recommend your events.
The venue was excellent, clearly part of the draw for guests.
I especially liked that someone from the organization took the time to personally introduce me to my arrival. It really helped to start a conversation with the other participants and made me feel welcome.
It would be my pleasure to join another of your events.
Thanks to you and your team on location.
I’ve had a look at Cloud Camp as suggested– what a great resource! Thanks for the introductions.
I also enjoyed the talk and the great networking and vivid discussions around evening topic.
I had some very interesting conversations with other participants as well as with Thomas from DocuSign. Moreover, I learned a lot about economic theories as well as about how the tool from DocuSign works, the strength and weakness of their tool and in which situation and environment their tool makes a lot of sense and in which not. We also talked in the late hours about what it needs to evolve their tool as a “must-have” in the patent attorneys and also lawyers environment.
The chauffeur service from Blacklane was also totally awesome and the catering at Kempinski at the well-known very high level.
Thank you for this evening and of course, I would be glad to join your events in the near future.
Here are my reflections about the event.
1. Planning – Very structured approach (follow up mails, transport solution)
2. Location – Great location
3. Dinner – Great dinner
4. Network – Great opportunity to network (made new friends)
5. Presentation – Interesting perspectives
6. Follow up – Very structured
Interesting to hear about the strategy and the challenges that different companies face in order to ensure that it is fulfilled.
No question that the presentation from Software AG was very interesting and a sound input for dealing with big data.
Once again thank you for a very professional venue.
For future events, it would be great if you could facilitate the opportunity to speak to more of the attendees about there thoughts and challenges.
The dinner was fantastic but meant you only got to meet a small number of people.
Thanks again and would welcome the invitation to future events
The whole setup including the self-introduction was really good. Very much appreciated.
The event was well organized and the quality of the whole evening exceptional.
If I were to give some constructive feedback it would be that the topic of the evening – why strategy execution fails and what to do about it – was not really the primary topic we discussed. I would have liked some more concrete examples and cases on who to address that issue. But none the less the topics we did discuss were interesting and the whole conversation was engaging.
The facilitators also did a good job of engaging everyone into the conversation.
Thanks again for a great evening.
I appreciated meeting the group of selected executives in a private atmosphere and joining the discussion. It is time well spent sharing different views and having inspiring debates. I value the professional setting very much.
To make more of the theme itself and tease out views it would have been better to have had one table with a facilitated conversation over the later part of the dinner.
As it was, the conversations took their own course which was pleasant but not the main purpose.
I learnt a lot about signature and contracts and met very interesting persons on this evening.
The dinner was excellent and the atmosphere grandiose.
I am looking forward to the next Executive Dinner.
In terms of feedback, building conversations during dinner was more enjoyable than the reception.
The presentation was great but would’ve been nice for it to be more interactive.
My feedback would be that the objective of the evening was met perfectly.
We had a lively, insightful discussion. I learned a number of things and left with a memory of time very well spent.
It was a well organised, thought-provoking and enjoyable event.
Please pass on my appreciation and best Christmas wishes to all those involved.
First of all, I had a great time.
Very nice location.
The introduction of Illusive Networks was very informative and on point.
I enjoyed the discussion.
In terms of the content, I believe this could have been better.
If the underlying aim was to spread awareness of Software AG, then this should have been made more direct. We talked about Dubai and several other examples where Software AG has helped in harmonising but still left questions around underlying data issues.
For me personally, this topic is very interesting and I learnt some very innovative approaches by illusive that could be appreciated by my new customer that works in the banking sphere and has high-security standards.
I would be very pleased to be invited to one of your dinners once more.
Will keep in mind for own event.
Look forward to future opportunities.
Still, we share a lot in common e.g. challenges to execute on our strategies and how to make large companies move faster.
The place and the food were great. As an improvement, you may consider increasing the number of participants slightly.
I look forward to joining future events you are arranging.
. Nice setting and interesting people in the event
– The discussions btw the participants was the most interesting piece
The venue was lovely and the team extremely professional and welcoming. The content of the dinner speech was thought-provoking and interesting – though ultimately not solution driven which I think a few people in the room were hoping for.
I was a little disappointed by the male / female split as there were only 2 female dinner guests and I think going forward it is something many organisations are trying to balance out attendance at such events – but appreciate that you invite based on roles and that many senior digital positions are filled by male colleagues but for a more balanced debate I think that could be enhanced in the future.
Overall – it was an interesting way to spend my evening – and many thanks again for hosting.
We Make Your Business Thrive!
Get in touch with BEE and let us know how we can help you.